Paul Richards is not your typical, working artist. As founding member of California Guitar Trio, Paul finds himself waking up in different places all over the world. His love of photography has resulted in a series of sunrise and landscape photographs of the classical and iconic. From landscapes to cityscapes, Paul Richards’ photography captures the profound in the ordinary.
Open editions are prints that are authorized by the artist, but have no limit on the numbers printed. Paul Richards has documented cities and buildings all over the world in both high-quality intaglio and color inkjet prints. These newest cityscapes are of Vancouver, Denver CO, and Quebec City. These exclusive 13×19″ (33 x 48 cm) pigment-based inkjet prints are offered unsigned, signed by the artists, and signed and framed.
Buy your prints by Paul Richards today at http://paulrichardsprints.com
Cornell also collaborated with many of the New York Avant Garde film, music and art scenes in the 1950s and 60s.
50% Off now through May 31, 2022
Product review by Anthony Garone of Make Weird Music, on the new, King Crimson 8-Print Collection Box Set by Tony Levin!
Her work was recently Featured on NPR:
Tony Levin has a new collection of prints made in collaboration with Jon Lybrook, lead printmaker at Intaglio Editions:
Bass Legend and Photographer Tony Levin’s King Crimson Print Collection Available for Pre-Orders, Shipping Early 2022
ASHEVILLE, NC, USA, November 12, 2021 — • Eight stunning, limited-edition prints spanning Tony Levin’s work with King Crimson since the early 1980s
• Every print is signed, numbered, and certified by Intaglio Editions LLC
• Prints are made by contemporary photogravure printmaker, Jon Lybrook
• Available as individual prints or in a limited-edition, custom-crafted clamshell print collection box
• The first public orders are assigned print numbers 11-50 out of 500 prints total in each edition
• Pre-orders are now being accepted at TonyLevinPrints.com